Trainings & Public Speaking
In an earlier chapter of life, I spoke at festivals, colleges and conferences alongside my film, Austin Unbound. Now I offer trainings for employees, students and staff about social media and accessibility. Social media is a growing factor for job seekers, recruiters and college departments. My trainings are offered as seminars, webinars and even podcasts. Each is customized for the audience.
- Accessing Higher Ground - Social Media Accessibility - Importance for Jobseekers
- Clark College - Business Web Practices
- Devsigner Conference - Accessibility & Social Media Review
- Louisiana Center for the Blind - Social Media for Job Mobility
- PEAT - Webinar Social Media & Job Recruiting
- CSUN Conference 2016 - Social Media & Accessibility Session